Affordable Connectivity Program bridges the accessibility gap
Ritter Communications offers up to $30 discount for eligible households.
It’s no secret that nearly every expense on your bank statement costs more than it did six months ago. That's why Ritter Communications is proud to be a participant in the Affordable Connectivity Program. This program ensures that access to reliable, affordable internet service doesn’t have to be a challenge. Qualifying customers will receive a discount on their monthly broadband services, valued at up to $30.00.
Who is eligible to participate in the program?
Program participants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A household member qualifies for the Lifeline program.
- The household receives benefits under the free and reduced lunch program.
- The household receives benefits in a government assistance program like SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, TANF or similar program
- A household member has been awarded a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- The household income falls at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines, as determined by your city, state and family size.
How do you sign up for the program?
- Visit acpbenefit.org to affirm that you meet eligibility requirements. For this step, Ritter Communications is unable to assist you, but the website provides clear instructions on how to complete this step of the process.
- Call Ritter Communications at 888-336-4466 to enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program price plan.
- Sign the program acknowledgment form and consent to the programs’ benefits terms and limitations.
Ritter Communications is committed to increasing access to the quality of life that a reliable internet connection provides to every household in our service area. As the digital world continues to transform every area of our life- from telehealth, online job boards, and even online classrooms—we are committed to being Right beside you, every step of the way. To learn more about the program, visit www.rittercommunications.com/acp
For concerns with qualifying for the ACP Program, please contact: